The Institute honors program is centered around leadership and service, and includes several benefits for students.
- $7000 annual scholarship
- Connection to an ever-growing network of church leaders around the country
- Training in soft skills for employment and life
But it’s not easy, and will require a lot from you. It is only for those declaring a church leadership major and you must live on campus, be a full time student, as well as:
- Maintain a 3.0 semester GPA
- Receive no probation or commit any disciplinary infractions
- Serve the college 5 hours a week on an assigned team
- Attend all leader meetings and institute events.