Perhaps you have always wanted to take some Bible classes, but work, family, or caring for others were more of a priority. Now, though, you have a few extra hours, and you want to take a class to dig deeper into the Word of God. Maybe you are transitioning careers and want to see if ministry is right for you. Maybe you are in high school or home school and wish to try out a college class. You are in the right place!
Our Community Course Program is designed for students (17 years old and above) who are curious about their faith and want to be challenged by ministry at a new level. These courses are offered at a discount of over 75%.
Students who are participating in a Community Course can choose between credit ($100 per credit hour) and non-credit ($50 per hour) options; all will pay a $25 administrative fee. Online courses may only be taken for credit. Only one course (two-hour or three-hour) may be taken at this rate each semester. Please contact us if you have further questions: 402-935-9400 or email@example.com.
To register for this program, complete the registration below and a member of our team will be in touch soon.
• Johanine Epistles (Mon/Wed/Fri, 8-8:50 am) taught by Dr. Mark Krause
• Introduction to Worship (Tues/Thurs, 8-9:20 am) taught by Luke Pruitt
• Seminar: Community Ministry (Monday nights, 7-9 pm) taught by Jeff Spiehs
• Children’s Ministry (Monday nights, 6-9 pm) taught by Aana Smalley
• American Sign Language 2 (Monday nights, 6-8 pm, begins August 27) taught by Brent Welsch
• Introduction to World Missions (Thursday nights, 6-9 pm) taught by Roger Fletcher
• Acts (Thursday nights, 6-9 pm) taught by Bill Thornton
• Theology of C.S. Lewis (Thursday nights, 6-9 pm) taught by Dr. Bob Milliken
• Personal Evangelism (during Intensive Week, March 11-13) taught by Scott Beckenhauer
• Biblical Leadership in Ministry (during Intensive Week, March 11-15) taught by Allan Dunbar
• Discipleship Ministry (during Intensive Week, March 11-15) taught by Bill Krause
• Poetic Books (during Intensive Week, March 11-15) taught by Eric Smith
• Older Adult Ministry (during Intensive Week, March 11-15) taught by Amy Hanson
• Seminar: Counseling Couples (during Intensive Week, March 11-15) taught by Larry Bailey
Click here to register.